Thank You for Exploring the Auburn Physicians Executive MBA.
Custom-tailored to the practicing physician, our Physicians Executive MBA allows you to develop the business skills to navigate today’s complex environment while working within the constraints of a doctor’s demanding schedule. You will build skills in management, finance, and executive leadership and be able to guide strategy and provide fresh leadership in your practice, clinic, hospital, or healthcare system.
You can count on your exceptional personal care and guidance from the moment you register until you complete your fully accredited degree.
Our unique program design:
- 21 months start to finish
- Five short on-campus residencies
- One global experience
- In-depth interaction with faculty and students
- CME credits in partnership with the Southern Medical Association
- Online learning platform that facilitates collaboration
- No scheduled online sessions (your Saturdays are your own)
- Paid membership in the American College of Healthcare Executives
- Six Sigma Green Belt certification in quality
- Easy access to the Atlanta Airport
“The self-discovery and personal growth you’ll experience in the Auburn PEMBA is unmatched in any other program of its kind. I know I am a better person in all aspects of my life because of my Auburn PEMBA experience and my continued association with the program.”Raymond McCue, MD, PEMBA '12
Chief Medical Officer, Chesapeake Regional Healthcare